Ethos & Values
We are dedicated to creating a friendly and purposeful school community, where all are confident and aspire to do their best. Together we work as an approachable and supportive team to provide the best possible educational experiences for our pupils and ensure that all children achieve their full potential.
- To develop a lifelong love of learning
- To raise the aspirations of pupils and encourage each one to be the best they can be.
- To foster a sense of responsibility through use of our golden rules.
- To create a school community where pupils feel safe, valued, secure and of equal worth.
- To support children in caring for the environment and the world around them.
- To provide a stimulating and engaging curriculum, highlighting human achievements from Britain and around the world.
- To promote respect for religious and moral values and cultures and tolerance of different races, religions and ways of life.
- To promote high expectations, take a pride in our achievements and help pupils acquire and develop skills relevant to our rapidly changing world.
- To equip children with the skills they need to stay safe, healthy and active both mentally and physically.